☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We are ''Wakaba ワカバ''!

in Japan - Harajuku, July 2008 After long day of walking, we decided to eat a bit because we were starved and really tired. We sat down in a park, and got us some sandwiches from Sun's Son. O-M-G .. I ate the most delicious sandwich I ever ate there! (click). I'm getting all hungry again when I look at it @_@ .. so anyways, I was enjoying my sandwich in the warm sun with a little breeze, and I heard a band on the background. I felt so peaceful, and I wanted to find out who the singer was. Well, it turns out to be the band Wakaba. They were playing the song シンプル (my translator says it means Simple), and I instantly fell in love with it. After they were done playing, I bought their cd and asked for their autograph (geek I know). I was too afraid to take a picture with them, especially because I looked like crap that day, but I did make a video of them performing ^^



http://www.wakaba123.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home