☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mix-Style Headphones, and more

I was just browsing through my favorite shops, and suddenly I saw these headphones at Yesstyle. Unfortunately, I still don't have Photoshop so I can't cut the pictures out of my printscreens >.< Anyways, I saw these headphones in a shop in Japan, but they didn't attract my attention. I thought that they we're too big. My boyfriend has them though, in green. I got myself pink zumreed headphones (click). They are less flashy, but I don't like the headband though. It looks like it has been white, but the color changed throughout the years =/ not fresh.

Those Mix-Style headphones do look fresh though =P now that I see them in commercial style. But they always do that >.< I'm a sucker for those kind of things. I wanted to buy a Hello Kitty phone at Ebay yesterday because it looked so cute, but then I read from another buyer that his phone had a Trojan virus T-T and computer crashed. What the hell? I better be careful. Besides, one of the phones was ridiculous. There were some words written on the phone, but instead of Portable, it said Potable T_T fugly.

ohyeah, and I saw some other cute accessories. I went to the Chanel website, and saw this adorable pendant that really gave me an awww moment! (1st pic). It's called Comètes, and it is 18K. Isn't it beautiful? I also saw this cute bear pendant at the Swarovski shop. I think that that one is a bit old, but it is still kawaii!

I think it's better to buy things or clothes from the internet. Holland doesn't have much variety, so it's hard to find the things or style you won't. Thank God for online shops! =P I also saw a lot of things from www.strapya-world.com in Japan. Ofcourse, it was a lot cheaper there. I really recommend Strapya website btw, they have a lot of cute things. well, that was it for today ^^!

~♥~ Y(^-^ )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home