☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Small Update; Emoness, Partay and Boredness

*cough, cough* Gosh, I'm a little rusty =/ When I think about what I have to write, a lot of things come to mind but I don't know where to begin. I still have to write about my trip to Japan, but my laziness gets in the way. It's been a while! Haven't written for like a month. Not much has happened. My parents are in the big apple NY, so I got the house for myself. Lonelyyy, I'm misses lonelyyy ♫. Sike, a friend is staying here for a week haha. We had a movie night last friday, but all the pussies went home around 4 o'clock or fell asleep. Only the man, Johnson, stayed awake with me until ehm .. 10 am I think? And for the rest, just chillin' in Amsterdam and at home with friends. I was actually going to a bday party today, but he postponed it due to some difficulties. It's been a rough week though. lot of ups and downs when it comes to emotions. Also a lot of bored moments since my internet didn't work for a couple of days. ahhh but okay boring to read! =P I just wanted to update a little, I'll write something again soon! ^^

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home