☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Aya Aya Fighting !!

Every time I hear 'Naruto - Strong and Strike', I get so pumped up! It makes me feel like training! To be honest, because of that song i wanted to do something about my condition. My gosh, I am already so tired after 30 seconds of running, it's ridiculous. I guess I watch too much anime? Ahhhh I wanna go to the gym! I just found the song in my Old songs map, covered in dust if it was possible. Hmm .. maybe I should go to the gym today. YES! I'm gonna train hard today! AYA AYA FIGHTING~!

Oh, and I played Guitar Hero yesterday. I so rocked that game (@ @,) you saw me playing like a rockstar haha. throwing the guitar up in the air and stuff xD I never knew that game would be so much fun! now I wanna get a ps3 too -_- and I miss hanging out with my friend Diaz =[ haven't seen him in a long time before yesterday.

ps, I totally love the song Yeu Trong Chieu Mua (1) from Andy Quach! I like the Jay Chou version too, but this one makes me so happy whenever I hear it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home