☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Haptic vs Viewty

When I first saw the commercial story (click) of the Haptic phone, it had me in his power. I was sooo in love with the phone, and I couldn't wait to get it! but then I found out that the phone was like $800 dollars, and only available in Korea -_-'' I thought, ''okaaay I'll just wait till it gets to Europe!''

But then another phone caught my eye, the LG Viewty. Normally, I didn't find the viewty appealing at all. Until I saw the red/pink version. I don't know exactly which one it is, since it's a bit confusing. But I mean the one in the picture =P i saw the promotion music video of it (click) by Min Hyo Rin, and after 2 times of listening to it, you heard me humming with the song. Now I can't take my eyes off of this phone! I haven't seen it in the store yet, only the purple and silver one.

Haptic - Viewty
What do you think? Which one is better? Normally I don't like big phones like that. I usually have my phone in my pants pocket (is that even a word?), so I can't be doing that anymore. But I don't mind if it's that phone =P Maybe I'll learn to be more careful with my electronics. Seriously, if a phone survives a year with me, it is a miracle. I have my LG Chocolate for 9 months now, and it still works perfectly. A few scratches on the screen because of my stupid phone charm, but it's okay. This is the only phone that survived the longest, and still is. I hear from most people that their Chocolate trips after a few months, but I haven't had any problems yet. The LG KG800 was also a phone I totally fell in love with. My boyfriend gave one to me on Valentine's day last year, but within 2 months I lost it in the train =( *emo* then I got another one on my bday. I don't care much about functions, as long as I can text and call with it .. it's fine by me =] and most important, that the design is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home