☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

Nyaaaaa~! My bf is going with me to Japan ^-^ it wasn't for sure yet if he could come with us, but now it's official. Everything has been arranged now, paid the hotel and stuff. I am sooo excited! only 2 weeks to go! and it will be our first vacation together. How cool is that? =D I can't stop jumping around ^-^ I was really afraid that he couldn't come with us, and I kinda got disappointed because I felt the feeling that he couldn't come with us. But yaaay he's coming with me! Now I have even more motivation to work! The only thing that pisses me off right now is that my ipod is trippin' >< and I know, ipods do that but still T-T now I need to wait till my battery is low and that can take 2 days. I need my music! I haven't put my music on my laptop yet, 'cause my bf put it on a dvd and I have no idea which one since he gave me like 14 dvds. Too lazy to find out which one it is =P

Thank God for Youtube! (for music)

And internet didn't work on my laptop the last couple of days. I wonder if it's because of the router here, or that my laptop is acting weird. If it happens again, I'll just go to the store like I was about to do.

ohyea and my little sister (in-law) gave me a cute hello kitty phonestrap ^-^ its so cute! its a HK bride!

Gosh, I have to buy souvenirs -_-=P I suck at that. I think my money will go to souvenirs instead of clothing haha. But only the people that have been nice to me get a souvenir >_> so that's only a feeeew haha. meanies!

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home