☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Polar Bear (>3< )!


This supercute, mega-adorable, sweet-huggable polarbear stole my tiny heart! look how cute he isss! (^0^ ) don't you feel like picking the cutepie up, and hugging it? he looks a bit angry like .. hmpf ( >.>) leave me alone but that wouldn't stop me! unless he would bite me .. anyhow, I wanted to buy a Ik Draag Bij Aan Een Witte Noordpool-tshirt, but they aren't currently available =( I've wanted to be a donator for wwf (wnf) for a while now, but I was still donating to War Child, and a broke student like me doesn't have all the money in the world =P bills to pay, clothes to buy. I better get a job again when I get back from Japan.

Well, that was it! ^^ just wanted to show the little cub

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home