☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Epic War

Friends became foes, enemies became hostile and a forest became a battlefield. War broke out, and there was no mercy in the fight between team Yellow Ribbon and Non-Ribbon.

Around 3.00 PM, we had to get ourselves in our gear, and put our fear to zero. We planned our strategy about how we are going to attack and defend, and once we we're settled it was time to battle. We had to get the flag of the enemy, and bring it back to our base. I couldn't help but to feel anxious when I saw everyone disappear in front of my eyes into the woods. At first, I was a little bit sceptic because I've seen some serious bruises of some soldiers, but I thought .. I am here to help out my fellow men, so I had to defend our flag with all my power. It was hot, the gear was too big and heavy for me, and it was hard to see through the bushes. You could hear the screams of pain from far away, and the hard gunshots that gave me the chills. It was my job to defend our base, but I wanted to know the status or the battle, so I decided to walk forward. Check out the field. I've waited a few minutes behind a log, to make sure that no one could shoot me. And suddenly .. when I looked to the left .. I saw my teammate running with the flag of the enemy. I couldn't feel more proud. He ran so fast like his life depended on it. Victory was ours!! We've conquered the flag!

But the war wasn't over yet. We had a 5-minute break to drink and regain some energy. As surprised as I was, time went by really fast. I thought that time would go slower. And I was also surprised how fast I got hit. I was camping behind a wooden wall, and I wanted to see if I could shoot someone. I slowly looked over the wall and BOOM! HEADSHOT! someone gave me a frikkin headshot! So it was over for me. I had to go back to the camp to recover, and wait for the next attack.

The last round was harsh. Everyone did their best to kill each other off, even if it included cheating. We had more bunkers to hide in, and that was exactly what I did. I got shot in the back, and my mate next to me was shot in the ankle. But I didn't gave up! And with my surprise I was the last soldier (of my team) standing. But that was the worst thing that could happen to me. There were around 4/5 enemies standing in front and to the left of me, ready to kill me of. They all tried to shoot at me, but with no luck. At least, it didn't hurt. I held my weapon up high, admitting my defeat.

And that was the end of the war, no one won, it was ''a tie''.

Even though I got shot in the head, and my clothes got messy ..
paintball rocked!

click here im the one with the white tshirt and blue/black scarf

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOOOL, nice way of story telling :P
It's just a pity that you were hiding so much, as I wanted to REALLY kill you off.... ^_^

Next time expect to die...


btw, first reaction ever on on of ur blogs ? :P

August 19, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home