☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My vacation in Japan, Shinjuku

not written on the actual date.

words with * = click for picture/link
words with ** = click for video
NTM = my boyfriend
Haiko = my brother
Reisa = brother's girlfriend
Renix = cousin

For some reason, my laptop won't upload my pictures the right way =/ if I rotated a pic, you can't see that >.<

www.picturetrail.com/littlecookie (pictures not uploaded yet)


OK! I'm finally gonna write my blog for Japan ^^ When I got back, I was really not in the mood and emo because I miss Japan a lot =( When I got back, it rained. Japan was an experience I will never forget, and I am definitely going back! I was there with my boyfriend, my mom, cousin, my bro & his girlfriend. But My bro and his girl stayed at an apartment, the rest of us at a hotel. We stayed at the Ascent Shinjuku*.

day 1: Arriving & Chillin' ♨
Fortunately for us, we could sit in business class ^^ that was really relaxed! But there was this steward with an attituuude =| He was acting all snobby. He was really rude to NTM =S what's his problem? anyways, when we arrived it was sooo quiet at the airport. Didn't expect that at all =O it was dead out there. And it turned out you have to give your fingerprint =O safety reasons. BUT FINALLY! =D I WAS IN JAPAN! whoohoo ^~^! We first had to find out how to get to our hotel, and that was a task of it's own. We had a hard time figuring out where to go, since everyone was sending us to different platforms >.<'' But once you know how the subway system works, it's a piece of cake. Even I can figure it out =P After about 45 minutes, we finally arrived at our station Shinjuku. And man oh man! It was hot outside =| At least 30°C (86°F)! That was a long walk to our hotel with our ..case? omg haha I don't know the English word =$ let's just say case, that thing where you put your clothes and stuff in. It's only a 10 minute walk, but it took around 20 for us. And the worse thing is that it turned out that we were too early. We could check in at 3 PM, but it was 1:45 PM >< so we had to wait for a long time. Everyone was pretty pissed because we were all tired and felt dirty after the long trip. It sounds like I'm complaining, doesn't it? T_T=P but I'm not, I really loved it in Japan! Anyways, our room was very clostraphobic. It was really a 1 person room. But it was very neat. After everyone freshened up, we went out to eat. Ahhh getting hungry when I look at the picture @_@



After eating our tummies full, we hit the town. I saw this adooorable doggy**! he was rolling so cute ^~^ The city is so amazing, it was all lit up and oh-so high! and we also went to a gamehall. It instantly caught my eye =P NTM won me a plushie, but it got stuck! T_T haha but we did get it though. Some who worked there got it out for us. Unfortunately, you're not allowed to tape the machines but.. we did it anyways** (6) mwuahaha. Hear ntm: ''hij zit vast!'' like 20 times (it means: it's stuck!). We were like: you're going too far! But he won it anyways =P We also met a Japanese woman at the grocery shop who had Dutch friends, that was pretty interesting. Haha ohyeah, and we saw a typical japanese drunken guy =P haha he was limping to one side to the other. We didn't do much after that, because we we're really tired.



day 2: Ueno! ☆
It was so scary in the morning @_@ the thing is, you have to put the keycard of your hotel room in this kind of box. It's connected to the whole room. What I didn't know was, that when you pull it out, that the lights of the room go out. I was alone, so I totally freaked out. Because when I think of scary things in Japan, I think of Ju On and stuff T_T I was already picturing that creepy woman crawling over the floor in those few seconds. Anyways, we went to Ueno that day. We bought some milk tea* at our station, we just couldn't resist! ^~^ My bro was too late so we thought, might as well take a look around because there were also clothing stores inside the station. It really rained hard that day, btw. But the funny thing is, it rained only for a few minutes really hard, and then it suddenly stopped. We didn't do much this day either. Just some sight-seeing and shopping. Me and NTM were really tired, so we went back to the hotel while the others went to see a temple.

day 3: Purolanddd~! (>D< ) ♥
yeahhh I was waiting for this day, like forever! =D I felt like a little girl who's going to Disney Land for the first time. But oh well, I'm still such a kid at heart. The guys reaaaally weren't excited =P haha didn't like it at all but too bad for them (6). The gate* looked so holy =P haha when I saw it I was thinking: YAY! Even the entry tickets* looked so cool ^-^ A ticket is around 4000 yen per person. When we were inside, it looked like a fairy tale. All the workers there had such cute outfits! The first thing we did was take the boat ride**. Btw, now I really feel like a little kid when I see those vids back T_T'' haha gosh. Anyways, we also hit the shops and boy, did they make me go insane! If I was a millionaire, my house would be filled with Sanrio. I saw sooo many things I want. Go to my picturetrail to see pictures of the shops (+ the boat ride). It's especially great for little girls, so if you have a daughter that likes Hello Kitty.. you owe it to her to bring her there =P I won Sugarbunnies glasses btw =D they are so fresh-lookin'. You had to pick a lot, and then you would win something no matter what. Reisa won an icecream-maker =|! How cool is that! *jealous*

There was also a little Hello Kitty house, and that was really nicely done. It had a bathroom, study room, bedroom. You had to go in line to get into the house, because you also could take a picture with Hello Kitty. I don't have a picture of that, I still have to scan it.



We also saw a 3D show, which has nothing to do with HK and it wasn't subbed. We only understood that it was about a race =P Of course, my mom was the scaredy cat because the chairs were trembling and stuff =P haha. It looked pretty cool though ^~^ There aren't a lot of attractions, so if you go there it doesn't hurt to see the show. Anyways, you can also let yourself be drawn as an anime doll! You should really do that! It takes a while, also before it's your turn. But it's definitely worth it! The one of my bro and his gf (on the right) look so similar to them =D I don't remember the prices exactly, but it depends on how many persons they have to draw. For 2, I think it was ¥4000. That is around €23/$34.



And we had to eat of course. The guys (especially my bro) were already tired and a little annoyed of the whole HK world =P poor guys, I feel for them. But my bf couldn't complain, because I go to smash tournaments with him ><=P Omgosh! They had Hello Kitty ramen =D How can you not want to eat that? Even the ..reseat?resete?reseit? was so cute, that you wouldn't even mind what price was on it!



NTM won a lot of plushies for me ^~^ he even got 3 in 1 time**! It's best if you try the ones with smaller plushies, they're a lot easier. Ahh but ok, to my regret I missed the HK show =( oh well, next time (6)

Overall, Puroland was awesome and a must (if you're HK fan) if you go to Japan! Bring a lot of money, and a huge case!

~~To be continued.. ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home