☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wastin' bucks, Japan

....... -_- .... I .. *sigh* .. Words CAN describe how I feel right now, but .. omg I can't talk/type anymore ><'' I'm so tired. I went to my hubby's aunt yesterday, and I had to eat lots and lots of peaches. so I got a stomachache =( I'm so exhausted, I wanted to type stummyache. It does sound cuter though =p okay from now on it's stummyache. After that I went to some friends to hold a movie marathon, and my stummyache didn't went away. Around 4 AM, my friends decided to catch some fresh air, so we went to take a walk. But not just any walk, noooo! An 1-hour walk. Not that I would mind if I wasn't in pain, but now it was just a death walk. We did see a lot of beautiful mansions though! They we're huuuge houses =| I was picturing myself in a lovely home like that.. but oh well T-T I was so cold, but also overheat. After an endless walk, we we're finaaally home. I really needed to rest, so I took a nap. I think after an hour and a half, they woke me up. My eyes we're burning -_- I felt so dirty, smelly and like a bum. You know that feeling when you just came back from going out, and you smell like cigarettes and stuff, and you feel the sacks hanging under your eyes? Well, I felt like that. But even worse. As always, my homie Diaz took good care of me though ^^

Anyways, when I got home I went to bed even though I still had to take care of a lot of things. I woke up around 12 pm, and headed to the city. *SIGH* T_T my pinpas? .. should be taken away when I'm emo, because I always waste money. I wanted to buy simple shoes for Japan, I ended up buying Kswiss shoes. I wanted to buy a simple tshirt, I bought a jacket and a blouse. And so on so on. I could've used that money in Japan >< ahh well, not gonna think about it anymore.

Well, tomorrow is the big day ^^ I can't wait!! I still have to pack my bags, but I'll do that when my hubby gets here. Off I go! I'll post some pictures when I get back! Everyone, enjoy your vacation and wish me luck! byebyeee!

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home