☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Friday, June 27, 2008

Equilibrium

I saw the movie Equilibrium last night, and I didn't even know how to pronounce the name when I first read it. But now I do *nerdglasses on*. It's about a world, with people that have no feelings. Father (the creator of that world) was sick of all the war, hate, jealousy and bad feelings in the world that we're the cause of world and human destruction. So that's why he created a medicine (prozium) that erases emotion. So if you take it in, you will feel nothing. I have no idea how he convinced all those people to do it, but okay.

There is a cleric (John Preston), and his job is to erase and burn memories that might trigger people to wanting to feel. Things like paintings, music, valuable stuff. He even burned the Mona Lisa =/ he was such an ass. But YAY! He turned into a good guy. I don't know why, but he was curious towards emotion. So he started to stop taking prozium. He hid his medicine behind his bathroom mirror. Well, he had to do his job ofcourse, or else he would be suspicious. But then he was put in such a hard position! He had to kill some dogs, and one of the dogs ran to him, and was licking his face with his adorable puppy eyes. I was like: ''nooo dont kill him!! =(''. Haha seriously, from the moment you saw that supersweet puppy, you heard me: awww so cute! awww! awww look at his eyes! etc. Thank God that he didn't the kill the puppy.

Well, I don't want to spoil the whole movie, but I do recommend the movie! btw, watch the son of the cleric. He's scary! =/

But my point of writing this was.. Don't you think the world would be so boring without emotions? If you see the movie, you can see that the people are so lifeless. It's a world without happiness and colour. I never want to live in a world like that.
What's the purpose of life if you can't feel? Isn't life about love, fun, friends and so much more? Ok sure, we also have hate, anger, irritation. But isn't that worth it? I NEED music, I NEED to love, I NEED affection. And if I have to have black emotions with it, so be it.

Okaaay, but I have to go to the Apple store now, 'cause my internet is not working >.< *sighs* lame.

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home