☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Frappuccino-accident

If you could read my mind today, you would've heard the longest nooo-slowmotion ever. I spilled a frikkin' frappuccino all over my bag today -_-'' with my laptop, ds, ipod, passport and everything in it. THIS is my kind of luck >< I am getting a headache from the smell. everything in my bag is frappuccinorized now. But ew! It also fell on the floor, and it looked like vomit >< gross. *sighs deeply*. SCREW STARBUCKS! yeah that's right, I don't like Starbucks. And I hate chocolate too!

A-ny-ways, I brought Kimberly to the airport just now. and she asked me to pimp her luggage bag, so I made some drawings =P click here for my masterpiece *ahum* haha. I was getting hungry when I looked at the cake & noodles T_T speaking of food, I haven't had breakfast yet. And it's already 2:14 PM. Time to scrunch down some cupnoodles!

9:36 PM omg I am turning into a food monster! A few years ago I couldn't even imagine myself eating a Big Mac, and now I am scrunching it down like its nothing. Last week, we we're going to watch a soccer game (don't ask) and we had to eat our mcdonalds meal in like 3/4 minutes. I ate a Big Mac, 6 chicken nuggets and some fries in that time! That is a record for me! =P and I even ate some rice with chicken after that. It may not seem a lot to other people, but it is for me =P small stomach. And I went to look for some jobs today, with no succes. Luckily I already found a job at a restaurant, and I am going to start this saturday. But I want to save more money for Japan so I am going to get a second job. This month it's going to be work work work!

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home