☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Monday, June 23, 2008

Nana & Hachiko

Yesterday was my first day of working at the restaurant and it was fun ^-^ I had to make lots of saoto soup, and I didn't had to do much yet. I'm still a rookie =]. But I also had to do something I never thought I would EVER do. I had to clean the toilet! For people that don't know, I have an issue with cleaning bathrooms/toilets. I don't know, I just think it's gross T-T but luckily for me, the restaurant is clean and so was the toilet. Although I did put too much cleaning stuff in it. You see, I'm horrible. I can't even clean a toilet -_- I didn't read the description well, so I put a wholeee lot of that stuff in the toilet, but you only had to do a few drops. I hope nothing bad will happen =/ and otherwise I will hear it next week lolx.

But anyways, a friend of mine has rats and they are weeeird! =/ they are called Nana & Hachiko (or something like that) and they are both girls. But to me that Hachi-sumthin' is a guy so .. but that was not the point of my story. So they we're acting all weird in the night. Attacking each other, jumping around (literally), sort of shaking (not their booty >.<). And they we're in their cage btw, with no roof. But we just went to sleep. Suddenly in the middle of the night .... I felt the rat crawling over our blanket =| !! that scared the *bleeps* outta me! How the hell could that rat jump out of her frikkin cage ?! She has no bars that she could climb on so how the hell did she do that ?! She was out to kill us, I'm telling you! First she bit me in the finger, and now she was sneakin' up on us in the middle of the night towards our heads =/ they're evil man -_-

Ok, but I'm very tired so I am going to take a little nap =]

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home