☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Adorable Plushie! (^~^ )


*yawns deeply* I'm so tired T_T I hardly had any sleep last night, but luckily I didn't had a hard time waking up. I surprised myself with that! I thought that I would have to drag myself out of bed. Anyways, I didn't know that the bus chauffeurs weren't on a strike anymore, so I went with the bike. And with all my dorkiness, I accidentally bumped over a bike which caused a domino effect on the other bikes =P I was polite enough of course to put (one bike *cough*) it back to its place. And I don't know what the deallio was, but my bf and I weren't on the same page today! We we're damn pissed off of each other! I think the layers of stress needed to be expressed, and unfortunately we let it out on our date -_- *sighs* but we did make a happy picture! lolx haha so cute that he wrote down Meo and Cho (it's our nicknames for each other. it means cat & dog =P) I intend to make lots & lots of purikura when I get to Japan. I still need to find a cute book to put the pictures in. *yawns again* aww my little sister is going to HK today, so I am going over there (its 1:19 AM but ok =P) to see here before she leaves. I wanna go too! That's one of my destinations in the future I definitely wanna see! HK, Korea and Vietnam. But back to R'dam, I saw this too-cute plushie! I wanted to get it, but the one I wanted was a little bit, misformed? His legs and stuff we're on the wrong side. I will get it the next time, maybe they have a new one. But I gotta go now! ^^

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home