☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Princess Kitchen, my butt!

I have a hard time sleeping this night, so I thought; let's play on the DS! My nintendog was not in the mood to play since it was late, so I decided to play Cooking Mama! Haven't played that in a long time. So I was excited to spice up my cooking skills a bit. (yeahyeah, people that know me are probably thinking: ''your skills? what skills?'' shut up) I started with making miso soup. I failed horribly at that. Ok ok, it's alright. Then I started to make pork cutlet. Burned that meat down. It can happen though, no biggy. But boiled rice ?! I even screwed up making RICE! I just have to admit, I am doomed, when it comes to the kitchen. I even admit that I would live of off microwave food if I didn't have my lovely mom to cook for me. Or just McDonalds and all the other fast-food industries. it's ridiculous, that I can't even make boiled rice in a game. All you had to do was: add rice & water, mix it up and turn the timer on. But nooo, that was to big of a task for Ms. Screw Up. I started to get really annoyed by the game, and I don't want to play it anymore. Burn you evil mama! that's for getting angry at me all those times, even though I tried my best! my dream of cooking some day are shred like a piece of paper .. in .. a paper shredder =/T_T''

My games are starting to bore me though, I was thinking to get Super Princess Peach. (click here for the commercial) You don't want to know how much i've pressed replay to see that commercial over and over again. It had me in his power -_- I even started to sing it whenever I saw the box in the store. I have a hard time now to not press the replay button. it's force is strong. *sigh* anyways, if you have suggestions which games I should get, let me know! As long as it's cute. Not some slice & dice game. I am going to try to sleep now, 'cause I am going to Rotterdam with my hubby today! And I have to wake up really early (omg haha I just typed: urly. loser!) wish me luck ^~^

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home