☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mighty cute Xiah Junsu 김준수!

I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of DBSK's music but the band is sooo cute =3! And especially XJ has caught my eye! Isn't he adooorable? Don't you just wanna pinch him in his cheecks? I only knew his cute side, and then I saw pictures of him like WOW! He looked more like a real guy =P most people say that I have a weird taste, but if you don't like this guy .. you're just weird.

Stage Name : XIAH | Xiah JunSu (시아준수 or 细亚俊秀)
Real Name: Kim Jun Su (김준수)
Birthdate: December 15, 1986, though his parents registered him on January 1, 1987
Birthplace: Gyeonggi (경기 or 京畿道)
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Piano, soccer
Specialty: Singing, dancing
Position: Middle high vocal


But not to forget Max Changmin 심창민! He's so boyfriend-material ^^ Why can't guys like that live out in the real world? Are we girls being punished? Just allowed to look, but we can never have a boyfriend like them? =( If I ever meet them, I would hug them!....in my head haha. I would be waaay to shy to get close to them. I really hope that I will see them some day ^~^

Stage name : Choikang Changmin (Hangul: 최강창민; Hanja: 最强昌珉) / Changmin (チャンミン Chanmin?)
Birth name: Shim Changmin (Hangul: 심창민; Hanja: 沈昌珉)
Date of birth: February 18, 1988 (age 20)
Place of birth: Seoul

ps, check out this tv show, it's really hilarious! if you don't like DBSK, you will now! click here to see the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home