☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Define-A-Lash Volume & Superstay Powergloss

I saw this advertise on the maybelline website about the new products so I thought let's try em out! I'm not really sure if I have the right mascara, because in the advertising the brush is pink, and mine is black so .. I bought the waterproof one, and it said: NEW! on the box so I guess it's okay.

It was like love at first sight! <3 I instantly adored this mascara! A lot of mascara's don't get to the corners of your eyes, but this one did it flawless! and it is not thick. I am definitely giving it a 4 out of 5! The only downpoint is that when I was putting it on, I winked my lashes and it felt like I almost poked my eye out >.< don't know how that happened. Maybe because the brush is thin and bendy. But overall, it's a must-have! This is the best mascara i've ever tried. So run to the stores and GO GET ONE! =P

Now me and the lipgloss didn't go hand in hand at all! Not at first at least. It took me like 5 minutes to take off the damn wrapping >< After struggling with the lipgloss, I wasn't pleased at all with the color. My lips didn't match at all. Then I had to put on the gloss .. extension?
..... gosh, it felt so weird. It felt like I was plastifying my lips T_T But after a minute or 2 I was totally amazed! It looked so much better! Normally I use my Dior lipgloss, but I totally love this one now! This is also a must-have. And the nice thing is, the gloss extension brush doesn't get filthy if you put it over your lipgloss! Now you gotta love that!

But strangely enough, I couldn't find these products in the Douglas. So if you want to get them, go to the smaller stores ^^!

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home