☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Japan, Puroland .. Here we come!


YAAAAY! =D that's the only thing I can say right now. I'm almost going to Japan! I never felt so excited for a vacation! Even though I am only going for a week, it's worth the 12 hour flight! We are planning our schedule today, and we kinda know what we're going to do. We're gonna go to Disneyland, some sight-seeing, PUROLAND <3, (dream come true? =P), Kyoto, and many more but I forgot. My friend and I are going to get a job next week, and we will work hard to spend lots & lots of money! he-he. It's kinda unfair, they make so many Sanrio stores .. and you want to buy sooo many things (or just everything), but you don't have all the money in the world, ofcourse. But ok, I don't need a HK toaster though haha. FYI, I even saw a hello kitty banana on the internet (=_= )'' a bit over the top, don't you think? well anyways, I gotta go to a bday party now. Happy Bday Joyce! <3 Wish you lots of happiness.

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home