☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sex & the City, the movie; Ladies night!

First of all, I would like to say that it's better to not read this if you haven't seen the movie yet, because there are going to be some spoilers in it!

So I just got back from the cinema, and with my big mac (I'm loving it!), a bowl of tiramisu-vanilla icecream on my side and Norah Jones singing on the background, I feel excited to write about how it went.

Finally! After waiting for weeks and weeks, it was finally ladies night! The movie we women all have been waiting for, has hit the cinema's!

One moment I was worrying about which dress to wear, the next moment I was rushing off to the cinema because I was going to be late. But luckily, I wasn't the late birdie! My friends arrived there a few minutes later than me. Well, It started off with a glass of Tia Maria on the house, which I kindly rejected. I have no idea why though, I guess because I'm not a big fan of alcohol. Action reaction! And I lost my friends for a few minutes, because one was looking for good seats, and the other one was getting popcorn. Which was a waste of money, because we got popcorn for free. But we didn't knew that. And with my bad eye-sight, I couldn't find them anywhere! Thank God for glasses, they saved the day! Who knows how long it could take to find them between those hundreds of (tall) women. For a girl of 64 inches like me, it's hard to look over those women, WITH their high heels on. I decided to wear flat shoes, since I was afraid to fall off those very long stairs. Didn't do me any good! I had no idea that there we're going to be so many women. Well, 98% women, 2% male? Yes, I saw some guys out there. It was supposed to be ladies night, but ok, I don't mind. As long as they're having fun!

While waiting for the doors to open, we got really excited, and couldn't wait for the movie to start! After 15/20 minutes of waiting, we finally could go in! We got ourselves great seats, and another free drink! They gave away prizes to win, announced by a charming host. Of course I didn't win anything, because well .. that's just my kind of luck. And there we're a few technical problems, which caused the delay of the movie. But that didn't bother me!

And after a long time waiting, I saw Carrie Bradshaw walking down the street in a gorgeous dress! Everyone clapped and cheered as the movie began. It started off with a little recap of the serie, and you saw some little flashbacks of how everyone was back then. I'm not going to spoil the whole movie, but there were some good moments. Mr. Big & Carrie found a gorgeous apartment to die for, and he build her a huge walk-in closet. Seriously, when she opened the doors of that closet, you heard everybody: *oooh*. Everyone's mouth fell open. Of course, we we're all very jealous. And everyone felt sad when Big wasn't planning on showing up on his wedding. Ohyeah! haha and everyone laughed so hard when Charlotte got angry. You have to see for yourself. Well anyways, overall the movie was great! And really worth watching. Not smart to take your boyfriend to that movie though. He would probably be bored.

At the end of the movie, we we're given a goodiebag! We we're really curious what was inside. We got a John Frieda shampoo, Magnum lip gloss, Nivea deodorant, and some other stuff. Cool huh? I'm glad that I went, and all you girls should really see the movie !! It's worth your time.

♥ xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home