☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Sunday, September 28, 2008

♥ Leavin' on a jet plane . .


So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that youll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
I'm leavin on a jet plane
Dont know when Ill be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go


I woke up at 9 am today, which is a real miracle because I hate waking up early. But since it's going better with my body, I didn't mind so much. My cat woke me up a little bit earlier though (>.>) he was miauwing all morning and jumped on my bed. Anyways, I'm off to New York today. Wish me luck ok! =D I hope that everything will go well. I will miss my hubby =[ take care peoples!

(^3^), Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home