☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clinique 3 step


I am trying the 3 step thingy from Clinique and wow! I love it! The first step feels so great. If I was old, I would say that my skin felt rejunivated! But step 2 .. On the website it says that it doesn't feel painful, but omg it felt like it burned off my skin =/ I used to use Shiseido, but it really made my skin started to depend on it. If I didn't use it, my skin would get really dry. So that's no good. Then I used Oil of Olaz, that worked pretty good too. And now I use Clinique ^^ haven't seen much change yet, but that'll come. I recommend the product! ^^ u guys should try it too!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home