☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

☆ New York baby! ☆

So here's how it went down. My auntie is visiting NL right now, and we were talking. Suddenly she said: ''come to NY with me!'' and why the hell would I say no to that? 8] Now I am going to the big apple again! I don't know for how long though, I can decide how long I want to go. Maybe I'll stay a month. We'll see about that ^^ I'm so excited to go! shopping, central park. This time, I want to see more of NY. And if I'm lucky, I can go to the Janet Jackson concert. My auntie already bought tickets for herself and my cousin a while ago, so I hope I can still join them. My plane ticket is already been bought, so yeah! All I have to do now is prepare myself for the trip, and wait impatiently!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home