☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

There's no place like home..?

I moved to my aunties house last year, and thats probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I didn't felt at home at my own house, because I have a lot of bad memories there. Not that it was my parents fault or anything, before people see me being beat up by my parents. I just hated to be at home, because my room reminds me of the endless times I cried there.

Anyways, my mum didn't want to be alone tomorrow because she's sick. So she asked me to stay for the night. With a lot of struggle I said yes. It feels so weird to back =/ ,, It feels like this house has been abandoned for ages. It takes a lot of strength for me to come here, so of course I brought Ben & Jerry's and a bucket of cotton candy to help me through the evening. With my mum watching Fiddler on the roof on the background, it doesn't feel nolgastic here. I dare not to go back to my old room, that has been changed to a clothing room. I hope this day is over as soon as possible..

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home