☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Friday, September 26, 2008

Circle lenses, Ganguro

Hmm, it's a pretty old subject but I'm still going to start about it =P How do you guys feel about circle lenses? I personally think .. It can look cute, but it also looks surreal/alien-like =_=' you know, it has to look good on you. Or else it will look too fake. For example, it looks great on Mikki. I've seen some pictures of people that overdid it. People should wear what they want btw, I am not saying they shouldn't. Circle lenses would just look creepy on me. IF you would see a difference because my eyes are already pretty big -.-''

I mean, look at this! I don't know if I should believe this or not. But if it's true, she looks sooo much better, don't you think? And she still looks natural, the new her. I still find it hard to believe it's the same person, but I'll guess I'll just trust on it.



This girl also looks really cute. I don't remember where I got it, probably from Soompi. I wish I could do my hair like that, I love it! <3 ☆ And also she didn't overdo it. With harajuku style it's different. I like Harajuku clothes with a lot of things hanging on them and stuff, because their face is still normal (if they didn't put make up on). When I was in Harajuku, I saw some wicked styles that looked sooo great on people! I wanted to make a picture of them, but they would look kind of weird =P im a puss -_-



What I really don't like is Ganguro. I don't know what they're thinking -_- Don't find it sexy at all, and they remind me of the Olly girls from Sunset Tan. Original, I admit, it is. But just because it's original, doesn't make it beautiful. It looks pretty good on japanese if they have a tan, but it it's done like this .. *click* I don't want to post the picture, because it gives me the creeps. I do like this picture though, it's pretty cute ^~^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home