☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

-_- .. It's getting pretty annoying but I think I have OCD, a ''light'' version of it. Lately I've been unintentionally paying attention to things. For example, I do not want to touch poles in subways because well .. my god, who knows who's touching them with their hands -_- those poles are getting touched everyday by hundreds of people, but don't get cleaned a lot. And ewww! People who rub their nose with their hands, and then grab that pole. Or do other gross things ><'' sweaty and all. everyone says to me that I am overreacting, but I can't help it to think how dirty some things are. I wash my hands several times a day with UniCura, and I bring a little bottle with me. You never know when you need it right ... =P haha gosh, I feel like such a geek. But you know, when you eat at KFC, your hands get all greasy and stuff. And what if you rub that on your face -_- ew. I hope that this doesn't get out of hand, because I feel more and more the urge to wash my hands. Ohh well, just wanted to share my embarrasing issue =P

xoxo, Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home