☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I miss Japan

=( . . I'm sick a lot, and today is no difference. I really hate it when I'm sick. I feel like a 80 year old woman >< Yesterday, I nearly had to crawl over the floor because I felt so weak. Luckily my sweet bf took good care of me! ^^ I won a Hello Kitty walkie-talkie in Japan, and it really comes in hand in times like these. He will make me food, and asks if I need something else etc. And I can stay in bed ^-^ anyways, I was looking for a picture of the walkie-talkie, but I can't find it =/

So I was browsing through my pictures of Japan, and it made me sad =.= because I still really miss it there =( so badly. I definitely want to go back! 10 days was really not enough. But I'm glad I at least got the experience to go there ^^ anyways, I'm going to watch Moon Phase.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home