☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Songs with Memories

Everyone has a song that touches their heart when they hear it back. They take you back in time. Sometimes it hurts to hear the melody and lyrics back, but for me.. I personally love that feeling. Because it remembers me how I was back then, and how much I've grown since then. Here's a list of songs that have memories to it;

Amel Larrieux - Make Me Whole sad times 2004/2005
Blaque - Questions insecure times
Bobby Tinsley - Time the time I lived @ Joyce house
Brian McKnight - Everytime You Go Away also @ Joyce house
Usher - Can U Help Me don't exactly remember when, but I remember crying lots of times hearing this song
Yeng Constantino - Hawak Kamay my vacation in the Philippines
Freddie Aguilar - Ipaglalaban Ko when I started to get interested in my culture
Jagged Edge - Goodbye I don't exactly remember what memories I have to this song.. but when I hear it back, it reminds me of my high school years, and I feel sad hearing it.
Jewel - Foolish Games this is such a deep song. I don't have a certain memory to it, but I've cried many times with this song
Justin Timberlake - Never Againwow.. makes me sad all over again
Lam Nhat Tien ft MT - Waiting You Tonight I don't think it's called like that. Sweet memories with my boyfriend
Lemar - What About Love (U) . .
Lil Corey - The First Time
Marco Borsato - Ben Ik Je Nu Al Kwijt insecure times, cried so hard the first time I heard this song =x haha emo neko.
Selwyn - Negative things ouch

The list goes on and on. I'm not gonna write every song, it's too much. I was just browsing through my ipod. Music has a been a big part of my life. It divines how I am now, and regularly decides my mood. Thank God for walkman --> cd players --> mp3 players.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home