☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Monday, November 10, 2008

Back in Frogland

Oh, how I've missed the pouring rain on a daily basis, the smell of autumn in my country, the teenage citizens that walk around like wannabe gangsters.. ok not really. The first I did was get me some frites! (no not fries). I ordered some frites, frikandel special (whatever the hell that is in English, I dunno. Let's call it a frikkindel special =p), and kaassoufles (cheesesouffles? =p). I haven't ate it in months, so I was really craving for it =x -_-. I was making those ridiculous sounds that people make when they eat something delicious. ''mmmmm, hmmm, ahhh''. But then in my head =P I dislike it when people overreact about simple food.

And I was so happy to see my room again! Since I celebrated my birthday in NY, my bf couldn't give me my gift yet. But it was standing in my room ^~^ it was a big teddy bear with a red rose! it was so sweeet :3 I haven't packed all my stuff out yet, because well.. didn't have the strength to do it =p I will do it later on this day. I'm gonna cook for my hubby tonight, and the fridge is emptyyy. I have to do some groceries later this day.

Well anyways, glad to be back!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home