☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Omg..

Like I said, I was too lazy to update my ipod so I just dumped every song on there. I was just chillin' in my room, suddenly I hear.. Sean Paul - Get Busy. Oh, how we've danced nasty on it with dem guys. Ok, not me =P not nasty at least. Gosh, it feels awkward to hear it back, yet I have to admit (don't deny it bitches, you know it's true) it was a good song. Let's see what else I've got on my ipod..

Kelis - Trick Me (gosh..)
JLo - Get Right (omg what's that doing on my ipod ?! >0<)
Twarres - Wer Bisto (seriously ppl, I did NOT download that =| what the efff)
Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift (I listen to it with disgust)
Los Del Rio - Macarena (No idea...)
Mr Oizo - Flat Beat (eyh that song was dope!)
Limp Bizkit - My Generation (If only we can flyyy, LB style!)
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood (nice)
Aaliyah - Try Again (whattt? still love it)
Billy Crawford - Trackin' (...gotta keep up to join this partyyy)
Soad - Chop Suey (ok a bit weird)
Jameson ft Angel Blue - True (oh shit!)
BSB - Quit Playin' Games With My Heart (AHAHA! no way! Even in my hearttt (8) )
Kaleidoscopio - Voce Me Aparaceu (ahh good summer memories)
Kelis - Milk Shake (.... ugh.)
Mariah ft Busta Rhymes - I know what you want (oh snap! forgot that song)
John Lennon - Stand By Me (And darlin, darlinnn)
Jordan Knight - Give it to you (wow..)
Beyonce - Baby Boy (no comment)

Ok ok ok, enough. I can't take it anymore. I see the most horrible songs on my ipod. I even heard the Totally Spies themesong on it! >< Anyways, I'm gonna do my next blog. About good memory songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home