☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Steffie the Otaku (0x0 )。。

Lately I've been buying quite some ds games. I can't help it! Everytime I go to Best Buy, I end up in the DS alley (-x- )'' I bought 6 games since I got here T_T And there are still 2 pre-ordered. I'm such a gamefreak. I should slow it down。。 Anyways, the games I have now are:

♥ Rhapsody
♥ Princess Debut
♥ Harvest Moon Cute
♥ Nintendogs (Labs)
♥ Cooking Mama 2
♥ Final Fantasy CC
♥ Mario & Sonic O.G.
♥ Big Brain Academy
♥ Spore Creatures

What the eff is up with Spore Creatures? That was a total waste of $30 bucks =S That game sucks! Sometimes, the cover of a DS game box doesn't give it enough credit though. For example, I didn't think much of Princess Debut at first, but I heart the game. It isn't a girly childish game like you think it would. It's actually pretty fun and has a storyline that can go different directions.

Anyways, the reason why I buy the games here is also because you have a larger variety. AAAND! They're (most of them) $30! That's like €23! Almost half the price! =| In Holland a game costs frikkin 40 euro.

People also ask me why I don't just download the games. Well, to be honest, I rather have the original. It's something I like to collect. Like other people collect post stamps, anime dolls etc. It may cost a lot of money, that's true. But if the game is worth it, I don't mind spending money on it :]

Besides, I'm such a wimp anyways. I heard that Nintendo is going after people that download, and the thought of me getting busted freaks me out =x and of course people think; come on man, that's not going to happen. Karma bitch!

toodles! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home