☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home! Almost。。

YAAAY! I'm going home next week! The first thing I'm going to do is eat some Febo!! (dutch snackbar) craaaaving for some fries! O_O I feel kinda bad that I haven't been posting about NY. I mean, I've been here for almost a month now =/ But I didn't do much here either. I mean, I did have fun though don't get me wrong. I actually want to stay here but due to some circumstances I have to go back. I do miss home though. Hope that I've been missed too? =P *emo*

Anyways, I haven't been sleeping well lately. That's why I'm still up now. And tomorrow is my bdaaay YAY! We're going to see a Halloween Parade. And the next day is Janet timeee. Ohyeah and I found out that Se7en performed at Madison Square TT0TT。。。。 I think it was last year but still OMG! I always find out things way too late. If Se7en or DBSK are performing in Europe or USA。。PLEASE! LET - ME - KNOW! they really should give Holland a chance. I mean, Miyavi is pretty big too right, and his concert was sold out. I read that people were waiting in front of the building a day before the concert just to get a good spot.

That's the down side of Holland. You can't get seats, you just have to be lucky to get great spots. I would pay a few bucks more if they guaranteed me that I would sit in front. Right? Anyways, I suddenly have the urge to go back to my warm bed.

take care people! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home