☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pink Ribbon Month



October is originally Pink Ribbon Month, when women from all over the world unite in the battle against breast cancer. This is proving successful; the message communicated by Pink ribbon is reaching women all over the world.

I was in the airplane, and saw something for a good cause. And I love to help good causes, so I thought; ''let's buy it!'' . I saw this cute bracelet from Pink Ribbon. But I payed in cash and they didn't have any change, so I bought 2 of them ^^ hey. it doesn't harm anybody to help people out right? You can only buy it @ KLM in september and october. So if you have the chance to get it, go buy it ^^! It's for a good cause, and you get a kawaii bracelet ^^

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home