☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rip Offf -_-!

Me and Kenji were hungryyy 0_0 so we .. I decided to order a pizza. He said nooo no no. Apparently he said that he wanted go to KFC -_-'' probably mumbling in his self because I didn't hear it. And he was scrunching down my pizza anyways so T_T=P But anyways, the pizza was smalll =/ omg an infant could eat more than that *bleep* thing -_- it was a total rip-off for my $16 dollar! Like my roommate said, that's ⅓ I pay for a whole month of food in the house (- -. )'' ohh well, anyways just wanted to rant about that. And I made cheesecake yesterday, so I could scrunch that down too ^-^

Ohyeah, and my viewty's touchscreen doesn't work anymore since a while ago -_- I've send it to repair, but I hope I will get it back this week >.< I miss my phone =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home