☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

JUST RANTING

Ok, today I'm just gonna rant about several things. BTW, I noticed.. I haven't been blogging about NY yet =0 I'll do that from now on.

First of all, I'm getting kinda pissed off. I send my phone to be repaired, but I was suppose to get it 2 weeks ago =S And I haven't heard anything from them. They said I would get an email when it's done, but nothing, nada. If I don't see my phone back, there are lives at stake then (>s< ) !! I miss my bebeee =(

Anyways, speaking of electronic malfunctions, my ipod is starting to die on me too. Everytime I plug it in my laptop, it's trippin'. (I don't know how to explain it in English, but itwon't do anything anymore until the battery is empty). I've treated it with all my love though =( Maybe something happened to it when my bag was lost for 2 months =x eheh ^-^'' OH WELL! I really 。。 REALLY need to update my ipod music ♬. I have horrible songs like Macarena on it, because before I left Holland, I didn't have the time to organize my music, so I just put all my songs of my laptop on it. Ok, I'm gonna update my ipod TODAY! RIGHT NOW!。。。 ok, after I ate lunch.

You know what I find annoying? I'll give a good example. I'm not dissing my uncle or something, I'm just taking him as an example. When my aunt says something like; let's go to the museum!, he will then say: ''Crystal doesn't like the museum''. I'm like。。 dude。。u know me how well? I love museums, as long as it's an interesting one. I hate it when people 'decide' for me like that, if they don't even know me well. And then he looks surprised if I say I do like it. And he does that with a lot more things. What does he think I am? Some dead zombie that doesn't like anything? =.= I usually don't show much of my personality, but once you get to me (and I like you), you will see I'm a caring person who is jolly. I still have a hard time showing that sometimes, because I'm so shy =.=

Speaking of shyness, I have my good ol' pals to take advantage of that >_> haha they always tease me. For example, I'm gonna take it back to 2007, my birthday. They know I don't like it if they stare at me, so they sometimes do it on purpose. And we were on our way to my house, and when we got out of the bus。。 they all stared at me like a bunch of zombies T_T there were like 15 people staring at me O_O and my lovely boyfriend of course didn't help me out. So, they like to make fun of my weaknesses. But I don't mind, hopefully it will take away my shyness bit by bit. Love them!

What else。。 ohyeah, I'm really starting to think about what I have to do with xmas =/ if I celebrate it in NY, there's a big chance that my bf won't be able to join me. If I stay in Holland, I will miss a big opportunity to celebrate xmas with my family in NY. That won't happen again probably. Ok let's make a list of the positives and the negatives:

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

New York
✓ with my family
✓ I will see snow
✓ ice skating @ CP
✓ time Square tree

✖ w/o my boyfriend
✖ feeling lonely

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Netherlands
✓ with my ''family-in-law''
✓ with my boyfriend

✖ miss family meeting
✖ family will kill me
✖ snow & skating

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Seems like it's best to go to New York right? 。。 *sigh* I don't know what to do =( have to think it through. Neways, that's it for now. I'll probably blog today again, I want to eat now =P

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home