☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Revenge of Cooking Mama (+_+)

If you read my post ''Princess Kitch, my butt!'' (august), you'll know what I'm talking about.

Remember the anger I had towards Cooking Mama 1? I hated the game, it was mentally torturing me (>o<) 。。 BUT! I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt when I bought Cooking Mama 2 today. I thought, maybe is this version better. I was happy ^-^ 。。 Till I got home 。。 I tried to open the box, but I couldn't open it。。。。。。。。 it took me 5 minutes to open it。。。。 it took me 5 damn minutes to open a frikkin DS box !! ('0' )(X.X) My anger was coming all back to me.

But I gotta be honest, Cooking Mama 2 is way better than the first one. It looks a lot more cheery, and there is a lot more things to do with. So I got love for part 2, and part 1 can still bleep off! *punch* (o'^')-o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home