☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update! Sanrio, Juicy Couture & More

= click for picture

AAAH I have so much to tell! I haven't been sitting on my butt all day the last couple of days! I always jump from one subject to another, so it might be confusing to read =P

Ok so first, yay? There is a Juicy Couture shop opening soon here and I can't wait till it's finished! and I saw a Sanrio store on Broadway, but it was closed =[ *wheeps* I'll come back there next week. And I went to Queens today =P it feels like I went to the mild version of a ''hood''. We went to eat at a filipino restaurant, and aaaah I missed halo-halo =3! Let's see.. OMG! shoot me, I saw a hawt bag at Cavalli! WANT IT =[ it's almost my bday people sooo .. haha jaykay. Hmm I forgot what I wanted to tell (•ิo•ิ )'' 。。 oh, and I bought new ds games! Harvest Moon Cute, Cooking Mama 2 and Nintendogs (Lab & Friends). Ok, I'm done talking (・ω・'') haha I wanted to tell more, but I don't remember anymore. I'll blog tomorrow again!

(^3^)~♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home