☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Friday, October 17, 2008

Clumsy girl ( >x< );

I was at the bookstore, and I wanted to grab a Death Note book to see what it looks like. But as I was grabbing volume 1, the other books fell of the shelf T-T'' And I was holding other stuff in my hand, so I couldn't catch them. I put the books back, then other books fell again! -x-'' 。。 and that wasn't even the last time. they fell for the 3rd time! I think that people we're thinking: what is she doing?! I felt so stupid! Things like this always happen to me =.= And some guy that was working there was probably on his period, because he was pretty annoyed when I asked him something I didn't understood. Ohh well! You can't get the clumsiness out of a girl. Once a fool, always a fool =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home