☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Peninsula

I went to the Peninsula yesterday with my auntie, and we had so much fun ^~^ we had a great talk about our lives, and I really got to know her better. Besides that, it's a lovely place to have a drink too! It was on the roof top. I really recommend it, but I forgot the street though.

PS, I had SUCH an awkward moment in the elevator =/ there were these 2 people who were a bit tipsy (I totally saw it), and they were kinda into each other, I knew for sure. But it was really quiet in the elevator and I haaaate those kind of moments. I really wanted to laugh out loud, but they would probably think I'm some kind of retard, so I really had to hold it in -_- gosh I hate those kind of moments. That was one of the 2 longest minutes in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home