☆。♥~Little Cookie~♥。☆

♥♪♫☆ HAPPY MEMORIES ☆♫♪♥ LAST UPDATED: 24.09.2008 ☆♫♪♥

CURRENTLY STAYING IN NEW YORK! 29.09 TILL ???

Thursday, October 9, 2008

2008年 10月9日 Baka wa shinanakya naoranai。。

It seems like the minutes fly by in a day, but that I'm stuck in time. The days keep repeating themselves over and over again. Without him by my side life seems to have no meaning, yet I can't bring myself to go back to the place where I actually belong. Tears keep flowing, with no one to dry them for me. Solitudinous has taken me over, like a dark shadow you can't escape from. I don't want to face reality anymore, because I'm afraid to be dissapointed again. I'd rather run away from my problems and stay in the dark, than having false hope. He was the one that brought me back to life, when I felt my heart died. But now it's slowly losing strength again, with him out of my sight. Will I ever feel happiness again? Shirimasen。。 I long for his presence so badly, but my stubborn mind is holding me back. ''In order to be happy again, be strong!"', That's what I've been told. I can't find that kind of strength in me, so I just hopelessly wander around, hoping for a miracle。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home